Any cool tattoos you have seen?

I want to get a tattoo when I'm 16 (2 months)

I want it on my right ankle or my wrist any cool ones you have seen that are cool. I was thinking plain black ink but whatever your ideas are

Nothing to big

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Get something that is important to you. Something that you won't get tired of seeing in 5 or 10 years. Something that you can look at and it will remind you of where you have been and where you're going. Get a tattoo that is sentimental and means a lot. You won't regret one of those.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Heart

Cross

Verse

Poem

Flower

Soccer Ball

Name

Favorite Sport

Food

YOLO

LOL

XOXO

Source(s): ME
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

good I particularly love one of the crucial bio-mech stuff I've visible, however I'd must say the f-holes at the again tattoo (which I have and is influenced by way of a Surrealist paintings) and my seam strains going up my legs-I love the ones for the reason that throughout the moment global battle females might almost always draw on seam strains so it appear like that they had stockings on, I inspiration it was once any such adorable inspiration to get them tattooed!

• 9 years ago

I would get my Zodiac sign or something meaningful to you. I am going to get an infinity sign (It's a best friend thing) and lyrics to a song that saved my life 4 years ago.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

the coolest tattoo ive seen was the tattoo from spongebob. it was a seahorse that dances when u flex it

hope this helps

plz answer my question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201206...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.