Any cool tattoos you have seen?

I want to get a tattoo when I'm 16 (2 months)

I want it on my right ankle or my wrist any cool ones you have seen that are cool. I was thinking plain black ink but whatever your ideas are

Nothing to big

Favorite Answer

Get something that is important to you. Something that you won't get tired of seeing in 5 or 10 years. Something that you can look at and it will remind you of where you have been and where you're going. Get a tattoo that is sentimental and means a lot. You won't regret one of those.

Heart

Cross

Verse

Poem

Flower

Soccer Ball

Quote

Name

Favorite Sport

Food

YOLO

LOL

XOXO

Source(s): ME

good I particularly love one of the crucial bio-mech stuff I've visible, however I'd must say the f-holes at the again tattoo (which I have and is influenced by way of a Surrealist paintings) and my seam strains going up my legs-I love the ones for the reason that throughout the moment global battle females might almost always draw on seam strains so it appear like that they had stockings on, I inspiration it was once any such adorable inspiration to get them tattooed!

I would get my Zodiac sign or something meaningful to you. I am going to get an infinity sign (It's a best friend thing) and lyrics to a song that saved my life 4 years ago.

• ?

the coolest tattoo ive seen was the tattoo from spongebob. it was a seahorse that dances when u flex it

hope this helps

plz answer my question: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201206...