Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

What's the weirdest thing youve ever seen happen in public?

I saw some guy juggling spatulas and singing in Chinese...lol that's probably not even that weird compared to what you guys have seen.

• Favorite Answer

i saw a guy get arrested once...

Source(s): i live in the suburbs of western MA. nothing ever happens here

it is not something i've got considered, yet extra so possibly heard. One time while i replaced into approximately 11 years previous, I wakened and heard a breath in my ear, it variety of appeared like somebody's dying choking breath. I have been given up and screamed, and it fairly is the main bright memory i've got had. additionally, in basic terms final 365 days i replaced into walking residing house from my buddies residing house at approximately 10pm and interior the community I stay in there's a huge hill that dips down and there is a woodland next to it. i replaced into walking, and that i heard the leaves rustle alongside with the place i replaced into walking and that i swear i in my view observed a black define of a few thing leaning over in it. I regarded away then approximately 30 extra yards into the walk I heard the timber 'open' up and footsteps straight away hitting the grass. i did no longer even seem back, I in basic terms ran like no different individual has ran earlier through fact I knew the noise replaced into close. stable component i will run quickly i think..

The weirdest thing I ever saw in public was a lady throw up.

Also, two guys holding hands.

The weirdest thing that happened to me in public was that I had an erection in front of my female high school students. That was very embarrassing. And, the class period was an hour and 20 minutes long, and the erection lasted the whole period. I couldn't believe it.

Some Guy Wacking off in a Car

Well, this one time I saw a guy in a chicken cage on the side of the road.

And another time there was a guy on a London bus who kept saying, "You stupid f*cking women..." Over and over to himself and then he got up and yelled at someone, "STUPID F*CKING WOMAN!"

• You and me . if you know what i mean (;