Why does it take my boyfriend so long to come?

So my boyfriend is 18, he wanted me to google why it takes so long for him to come. He smokes A LOT of grass, like every day. He tries to masturbate because he gets hard when I talk to him. It took him two hours last night to come. And he had come, it just wouldn't all come out. And after hitting it off for two hours while talking to me, he had a HUUGE load. I mean I was talking to him, trying to help him because he doesn't have access to any sort of porn. And he doesn't have me to help him or anything.

I wasn't sure if it was smoking all that grass every day or if there was something else wrong. I'm kinda worried because he almost gives up half the time and gets pissed off, and then it makes me kinda sad. Thanks(:

Favorite Answer

smoking grass can lower a guy's sperm count (which would make it harder to come), and smoking grass can also shrink a guy's testicles. hope i helped.

plz answer my question

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aj.mH...

Sometimes guys who masturbate alot take longer, and grass can make a difference (it can have an overall numbing effect). Dont put any pressure because it might make it worse. Trying spending time together without bringing sex into it, you guys will feel closer and he wont feel the need to perform?

at the same time as a guy receives sexual interest commonly used they benefit a tolerance for coming extra immediately. identity in simple terms tell him to learn from the time previous regulation then i consistently say the longer the added ideal, if it receives worse then i'd see a medical specialist

• ?

He's Sexually attracted to you, but gets Flacid when you open your mouth.Sorry, but you physically excite him, but not so much in any other way. Just saying to be sweeter, and shhhhhhhhhh.....

Just be happy you have a guy who can bang you for that long. Most girls would LOVE to be in your position. IJS.

Maybe you need pointers in the bedroom.

Talk alot when you have sex i guess