Hi!
Hi! asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

Found one of my good friends from second grade on Facebook today, its been 10 years...?

I sent him a message and added him, i haven't seen him in 10 years!! I talked to him about where he is going to college and stuff like that, i have ran out of things to say, should i just end the conversation there or what do I do?

We are going to colleges that are about 8+ hours apart, i will probably never get to see him in person, but thats too bad because he's still a cutie haha!!

What should I do?

thanks

I actually miss him now that I am talking to him, even though we don't know anything about each other since he moved after 2nd grade. but oh well, i guess it doesn't matter

he lives 6 hours away... haha

Find out if he has a gf, find out his hobbies and then talk about that. If he isn't that far away ask him to go for a coffee sometime. coversation will create it's self if you just let it flow

• ?

It really doesn't matter. This probably won't be the only time you talk to him. Just find new things to talk about. It's like you've got 10 years of material to use.

Answer mine please? It's really easy. http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtKuS...

tell him youll message him some other time

it's elementary. so what if you don't keep in touch?