how can i lose 40 pounds over summerbreak?

im too over weight and im in danger of becoming obese so i want to become more healthy and lose all the weight i gained during the school year

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I've done research on the internet and found that if you workout in the morning for about 30 minutes your metabolism boosts up and burns calories throughout the day. But do not eat before you workout. K also eat small portions and healthy meals.:):):)

Source(s): Web!
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

40 pounds in 2 months is not realistic. Though here is some tips to help weight that are easy to follow and not to hardcore. For starters avoid drinking juice, pop, and coffee drinks with a lot of cream and milk. The best 4 drinks to have are orange juice in the morning, water, tea, and ginger ale. Drinking those drinks alone will help you lose weight. Stay away from latte's and all those kind of drinks. In addition you need to have healthy foods. Cut out bread. Bread has a lot of unwanted fat and carbs. Also go for 2k walks everyday. With that do sit ups and push ups at home. Do as many possible as you can each night and try to do at least one or extra each night so that you are also building stamina. Cut out all junk food and eat good foods. If you want to do something a little more hardcore then you can pick a diet that you think is realistic to you and go to the gym and work out. Zomba and dance work out classes are the best ones to attend. Good luck :)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Have you heard of the documentary fat, sick , and nearly dead . If you havent watched it you should . You could actually watch it for free on jointhereboot.com . Basically the guy goes through and natural juice fast for 60 days and loses more than 80 pounds . Its a bit drastic but with medical supervision and determination its possible and healthy . Maybe you should give it a try.

Source(s): Jointhereboot.com , i am also going to try the fast
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Okay to start off you need to stop eating junk food.

Eat lots and lots of colourful fruits and vegetables

Drink 8 glasses of water.

3-5 times a week you should do workouts to 30 mins to an hour

you can do running,swimming,insanity( workout dvd) thats very intense & worth the money, jumping jacks, pushups, situps, plank and much more

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Do lots of cardio and eat healthy. You can also join a dance class, a boxing class, swimming... anything you're interested in.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

need to have a morning joggings and reduce the level of sugar intake, drink a lot of water at dawn.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.