ok can my friend change my highschool i am really worried?

ok so this guy keeps telling me come to this highschool that he goes to and i love my highschool im goin to know. im scared if he will put my name down for the school he wants me to go to can he do that? i dont wanna go to the highschool he goes to. i love my highschool.

Favorite Answer

Legally he can't. He needs your parents consent, signatures, mailing address, etc. You have nothing to worry about. (:

it ought to look awkward in the commencing up, yet as a count of fact that there are going to be different newcomers who experience uncomfortable with their bodies or do exactly unlike changing in front of others, so which you're actually not the only one. i'm not a guy so i does not comprehend what is going on interior the boys's locker room (LOL), yet from my adventure no person made exciting of another or stared or something. i might merely attempt it for no less than each week and you are able to desire to get used to it very immediately. besides the undeniable fact that, if it makes you experience rather uncomfortable then you certainly ought to continuously exchange in the bathing room. changing purely takes a jiffy, so in case you do not think of roughly it too complicated then it won't be too awkward or uncomfortable. merely focus on the actual act of fixing somewhat than the undeniable fact that there are strangers (who won't be strangers for long in case you meet and communicate over with them in PE) close by. as properly, there are numerous of folk in the locker room the attention is merely not on you. do exactly not undertaking approximately it too lots, it's going to probable be much less complicated than you think of ^_^