what has happened in naruto shippuden?

ok so the took naruto shippuden out of disney xd and i totally lost track of everything. So can anyone let me know all the interesting things that happened so far!

I'll really appreciate it... thanks <3

Update:

c'mon guys! these answers are short i want a long story of what happened.. and im not going to read the manga. the manga is to far ahead and im not going to know what happened around the middle

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

War was drclared by Tobi a.k.a. Uchiha Madara and everybody is fighting white zetsus and the people Kabuto brings alive

• Maria
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

I dunno when they stoped on Disney but here is the interesting part :

Sasuke kills Itachi .

Sasuke it's now in a criminal organisation , Akatsuki , the leader it's Tobi (we don't know who really is coz he have a mask but he is the one who forced Nine tails to destroy the village )

Sasuke finds out that Konoha forced Itachi to kill the clan (which is not true in the last chapter/episode , Itachi showed Sasuke his memories (Itachi was revived by Kabuto's Edo Tensei a jutsu which can revive people , but the people are under Kabuto's control) they show the truth about the Uchiha clan Massacre : The Konoha elders including the 3th hokage did not wanted to kill the Uchiha clan . Danzou was the one who forced Itachi (when they was alone) to kill the clan instead Sasuke to stay alive .

Naruto can control Kurama's power . Now all the tailed beast have trust in Naruto. Kurama and Naruto are kind a parteners (cool)

Now theyre fighting Tobi along with Kakashi and Guy

The fight between the 5 Kages and Madara kind a stops coz the Edo Tensei stops by Itachi hands (which causes him death) so Madara is gone......

Hope i helped

Sorry for bad english

^____________^

• 4 years ago

a million. all of them died apart from gaara additionally killer Bee(8 tails) escaped on a similar time as being sucked(wow that sounds undesirable) 2. The statue is a weapon if it gets all the beast discomfort pronounced he'd use it to deliver genuine discomfort to the international and set up peace by suffering 3. Who comprehend the manga nevertheless is going directly to this date. yet is see Sasuke ineffective, Naruto tou it might possibly not take place and no person will believe me, Naruto will die some how and that they are going to make him an honorary hokage and placed his statue up. And in time Konohamaru would be hokage 4.NO he died 5. till ultimately this date at financial disaster 436 of the manga nevertheless does not comprehend. yet he will learn ultimately 6.no person is acquainted with what take place to Kushina Uzamaki yet i anticipate she died throughout start 7. Madara grow to be printed to be pulling the strings not discomfort

• 9 years ago

If you want to know read the manga.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

A lot.

If you don't want to read, you can watch episodes on narutoget and just skip the filler episodes...

• 9 years ago

well too bad it's your fult for not staying updated read the manga or look on wikipedia

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.