Where can I find a good acting agent in FLorida?

I want to be an actress, specifically I want to play as Annie Cresta in The Hunger Games Trilogy: ockingjay. but I know the auditions will be competitive. Does anyone know a really good acting agent that can get me to audition for the role?

Favorite Answer

You're totally not ready for an agent.

You can't just get one, it takes a lot people years to get one.

You need to get into acting classes, and audition at every local play that you can.

You seem to kinda want fame. If you do, forget acting now.

I think you should start searching for an agent when you can answer the question on how to get one. Your acting teacher should cover this material.

But you'll find a list on the SAG website.

Source(s): Actress/Model/Singer/Dancer

I don't want to let you down but you won't get that roll or any role if you don't know how to act. No agent will even think about signing you unless you have a resume with credits and a lot of training in different forms of acting. You also can't just audition for a big role in the hunger games haha that's impossible without an agent.

I'm sorry to say, the other answers are correct; you do not need an agent. Agents eat up at minimum 10% of profit to begin with, plus, you couldn't actually utilize your agent until you start landing jobs. First you need to build up your resume with as many performing jobs as you can possibly get. especially if you want to land parts in major movies such as the hunger games. casting directors dont take just anybody, they want experienced people that know what they're doing, not well represented people. nonetheless if you're still bent on getting an agent try searching the internet. i also know there are usually radio ads for agencies trying to acquire new talent, but i can't say those are too reliable. the more people an agency represents, the els attention you get. i would suggest a California based agency though since that's the center anything on screen these days.

When you're ready for an agent, they'll come to you.

Auditions are held in Hollywood, ca. If you're trying to.become an actress, you'd need to move to Hollywood or visit.

cool