Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Is choosing between Romney and Obama like choosing whether you would rather drown or burn?

...Isn't it like being stuck between a rock and a hard place?

Update:

Seven Stroke-...Saying that both candidates who either one is SURE to win are both terrible is a talking point? Are you insane?

Either major power sponsors one "side" or the other. I think all of them are full of it. If that's a talking point so be it

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Pretty much. You will start seeing stories about swaths of "undecided" voters. They aren't undecided on Romney/Obama. Both those guys suck. They're trying to figure out an alternative while still participating.

The DNC has morphed into the old RNC (ie corporate whores that only give you RHETORIC you want to hear at election time). And the RNC hasn't changed. Hell the dictator, err, I mean president, has decided he doesn't even need the other two branches of government now.

Thinking people should protest this false choice the MSM calls an "election" by "wasting" their vote on a nice 3rd party candidate of their choice.

WHAT WOULD ROMNEY HAVE DONE DIFFERENTLY (besides protecting Holder of course)?

Obama signed two extensions of the Patriot Act, signed NDAA into law (allows for indefinite detention of U.S. citizens without charges), assassinated an American citizen (Bush didn't even do this), kept Guantanamo open (after promising to close it in his first year), kept Monsanto people high up in the FDA (Christine Escobar), still raids legal medical marijuana facilities (after saying he would stop this practice), tripled the number of troops in Afghanistan (morphed it from an anti-terror campaign to a nation building campaign), kept Bush's guy running the federal reserve (Seriously...Bush's guy?), helped arm Mexican drug cartels (Operation Fast and Furious), extended the Bush tax cuts, opposed any effort to re-institute Glass-Steagall (which separates commercial from investment banking), mandated all citizens make a purchase from a for-profit company (rehashed REPUB. idea from the early 90s)....

And then of course there's the kill lists, the PhRMA deal, the drone strikes, the refusal to enforce immigration laws (I mean it's not like Obama is the top law enforcement officer......oh wait), the unwillingness to replace a corrupt and/or inept Attorney General etc. etc

EDIT:

Notice how this article (that pretty much concludes these people don't like Romney or Obama) tryies to imply they HAVE to vote for one or the other come November. NO, they DON'T.

http://news.yahoo.com/poll-1-4-uncommitted-now-whi...

Source(s): "FORWARD" is the new "CHANGE" (and it still don't mean a godd@amn thing).
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

No. Now why don't you come up with your own thoughts rather than regurgitating the talking points of someone else? You know those people who feed you those have their own motivations for doing so right?And thats its really not clever at all?

believe what you want. But I question those beliefs if you can't even come up with an original, personal way to defend them. Right now, you''ve contributed the exact same amount as any trained parrot could. Literally, you could be replaced by a parrot, and no one would be able to know.

Thats not something to be proud of.

• 9 years ago

Choosing Obama is like choosing to be shot in the head and choosing Romney is like choosing to be stabbed to death.(With Romney you can bleed for a short while before you die.)

• 9 years ago

Since we are drowning now and Obama is at the helm, I'll take my chances with Romney.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes, but AB0

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

the worst part is putting up with the tripe you people spew

• ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Pretty much feels that way....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.