Guys, What color bikini do you prefer of a girl?

I know that black complements a girls body, and brighter colors make you look tanner, but what do you prefer?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Black

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I'm not a guy but I like wearing white bikini's as they look lovely with a tan black ones are also good but most people wear black not a lot of women can pull off the white bikini's but I would definitely recommend you checking out sheridyn swimwear the 'angel' bikini with the side ties on the bottom and top is padded so gives you a really nice bust if you have small boobs... But this bikini is amazing I bought it off eBay from their eBay shop and I can't wait to wear it on my holiday, check it out it's gorgeous!!

• 9 years ago

Almost any color would look good as long as the bikini looks cute and attractive. Maybe favorite colors makes a difference, but pink, purple, and white colors looks attractive because it's more feminine.

• Yes
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

It's a bikini, who cares!

As long as the colors don't make her look like a slut, like shiny gold or silver, or bright red. No sparkles or sequins. Just a regular bikini and all is good.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I prefer bright colors on a bikini that isn't too revealing. I mean, I don't wanna see your nipples or your butt crack while we're swimming. :)

• reon
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Karl Lagerfeld once quoted: solid style in elementary words tastes solid to the human beings who imagine they have solid style; an excellent style could be very uncreative & boring. solid style is something very bourgeois, very...

• 9 years ago

red/pokadot

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.