Guys, What color bikini do you prefer of a girl?

I know that black complements a girls body, and brighter colors make you look tanner, but what do you prefer?

Favorite Answer

Black

I'm not a guy but I like wearing white bikini's as they look lovely with a tan black ones are also good but most people wear black not a lot of women can pull off the white bikini's but I would definitely recommend you checking out sheridyn swimwear the 'angel' bikini with the side ties on the bottom and top is padded so gives you a really nice bust if you have small boobs... But this bikini is amazing I bought it off eBay from their eBay shop and I can't wait to wear it on my holiday, check it out it's gorgeous!!

Almost any color would look good as long as the bikini looks cute and attractive. Maybe favorite colors makes a difference, but pink, purple, and white colors looks attractive because it's more feminine.

• Yes

It's a bikini, who cares!

As long as the colors don't make her look like a slut, like shiny gold or silver, or bright red. No sparkles or sequins. Just a regular bikini and all is good.

I prefer bright colors on a bikini that isn't too revealing. I mean, I don't wanna see your nipples or your butt crack while we're swimming. :)

• reon

Karl Lagerfeld once quoted: solid style in elementary words tastes solid to the human beings who imagine they have solid style; an excellent style could be very uncreative & boring. solid style is something very bourgeois, very...

red/pokadot