How can I curl my hair overnight (without heat)?

My mom cut my hair a few months ago. I used to be able to just put them in buns and then sleep in them and then the next day, I'd wake up with beautiful curls. My hair is too short for that now to turn out the same. (My hair is boob length now.) I tried doing that last night but it just came out wavy. So I guess I'll just wait a few more months to be able to do that again.

Are there any other easy and fast ways to curl it overnight? I want to do it for school and it takes me a long time to curl it before school. I don't have time to actually curl my hair with a curler. I heard of a sock technique, but that seems kind of difficult. Any other ways?

Favorite Answer

Get a headband ( one of those stretchy ones) and put it on your head. Depending on how curly you want it divide up your hair into loads of parts. Then take a section of your hair, twist it around with your finger then loop it around the headband. Repeat this with the other parts of the hair (: Its really easy and I hope you get what I mean here! Good luck!(:

I'm ginger too!! :) Braid your hair in all unique sizes via your entire head not too tiny that they knot up and spray it with a bit hair spray and sleep on it. Fishtail or plait braids provide probably the most curly hair the following morning. When you get up take the braids out, contact it as little as possible so it would not get flat watching. Spray with little hairspray or sea salt spray and go. It will have to be like beachy waves,to create tight curls you need heat :-/ in the event you do make a decision to make use of warmth get a curling wand, they've all one of a kind barrel shapes so which you could select the texture of your curls plus its turbo than a typical curling iron. Tigi bed head makes nice curling wands.

Small braids throughout your hair

I used to do it all the time

Michelle Phan has this GREAT tutorial - I used it for prom and it turned out nicely (: http://sot.ag/MzkyOTkz/

Check on youtube. There are many tutorials on it!