How do I make my parents let me go out completely alone ?

They won't let me unless I'm going out with friends...but sure,I go out alone when I'm going to a known place like the gym or school and I'm not allowed to be late.I just want to try going out alone and meet new people...maybe also some girls because I don't know any since I go to an all guys school.I'm 16 btw.

Earn their trust by being responsible. You know do your chores, good grades in school, good behavior at home, etc. Show them that you are going to keep yourself out of trouble. Sit down and have a good talk with them. Ask them first why they wont allow you out by yourself. There could be a specific reason you may not know. Then just explain to them how you feel you are old enough to go out alone till the time they set. But dont abuse their trust and remember even if you try all of this it may still not work. Aslong as you live under there roof they get to make the rules. Good luck!

Source(s): Experience

Well there's really no way to make them change their mind. If you're the sneaky type, then my idea might work for you. :) okay you can't get them to change their mind, but you CAN trick them. Tell them you're doing one thing, and go do another. Like say you wanted to go spend alone time with your girl. So you tell them that you are hanging with a group of friends. Tell your friends to cover for you if your mom checks in, and just go have your fun. :)

Tell them that your responsible and actually show them.