Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Christians...do you know...about ... the...?

New World Order the Bilderberg Group The Georgia Guide Stones and the idea that maybe just maybe all the prophecies of the bible really might be just around the corner? The Bilderberg Group is an elite group of people who just might be setting our world up for a financial crisis like no other so they can gain control and rule the world.I know I sound like a nut but you should investigate these things for yourself and see what you think.I just don't want you all sitting there not knowing what hit you.At least even if I look a fool I tried to warn you.

Favorite Answer

"The dragon stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name. 2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard, but had feet like those of a bear and a mouth like that of a lion. The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. 3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. 4 People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, 'Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?'"

People are worshiping the beast today just like they have been for the last 2,000 plus years. This generation has embraced an entitlement mentality that has looked to the beast to take care of them. What they don't see is that the power of the beast doesn't come from the people, it comes from the dragon. The beast, like the sea, will always be in turmoil. The seven heads fight each other continually which is why there is always war and conflict. They are in agreement on at least two things though - 1). They oppose the lamb that was slain and His bride. 2). They want all to feed them and worship them.

The outcome of things is in God's hands. Considering he is a whole lot smarter than I am, I will just let him figure it out. My speculation (even researched) means nothing...what comes from man is only as good as man etc. etc. etc.

Well, I think nwo is hoax etc etc but we're christians, we don't have to worry about these things when the final tribulation begins, it was meant to began and those who put their faith in christ they'll go heaven, so nothing to worry about, and we don't have to get surprised because god already told us about the final tribulation