Vashti asked in SportsTennis · 9 years ago

Roger Federer Inspirational Articles/Interviews?

Hi guys!

I'm trying to make a compilation of the top 4 players and why I like each of them. So far, I've already done so with Rafa, Nole, and Andy; but for some reason I'm having a hard time finding a great article on Roger to provide as a background. It honestly can be anything that shows basically who Roger is.

Please don't think I'm lazy or anything; I'm just hoping that a Roger fan out there can provide me with a great article!

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Have you checked out rogerfederr.com's forums?

You have to be a member to see it. Go to the "Roger offcourt" section. Go to the Roger's quotes thread.

There are lots of great ones there.

EDIT: These are some:

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

You can never be bigger than the game.

We are given a chance to visit so many different countries and see and cultures and interact with people from all walks of life. It is our responsibility to connect with the real world beyond our sport, to use our fortune to make a difference in the lives of those who most need it.

Domination isn't down to poor competition, it's about making the difficult look easy, that's why people say the competition is not fierce enough.

It's a match for him to forget and for me to remember. " (after defeating Andy Roddick in the AO 2007 sf)

I fear no one, but respect everyone.

Why do we play tennis? It's not to make money; it's to chase our dream,you know. It happened that we have a lot of money in tennis, and that is obviously good for us now. But it's thanks to the generations before us, you know, who got the tennis where it is today.

INTERVIEWER - But you were featured in People magazine's sexist list.

ROGER FEDERER - I don't now how I got in there, the people mixed (up) my name with someone else.

Delete

In sports we learn how to fight: for victory, for the entire team, in order to reach a goal. In many countries of the world a majority of people, despite their efforts, do not have access to education or sports. I am very glad to be able to make a difference by means of my Foundation

I do lose to guys like these....Volandri is a great player....I don't like it when people take away credit from these guys..."

FOREHAND AM:7 RF:10 BACKHAND AM:10 RF:7 SERVE AM:8 RF:9 return AM:9 RF:8 well being AM:10 RF:10 stream AM:9 RF:9 MENTALITY AM:5 RF:9 BASELINE AM:9 RF:8 internet AM:9 RF:8 CONSISTENCY AM:8 RF:10 character AM:10---- gets a annoying destroy in specific situations yet common a intense-high quality guy RF:10---- continually exceptionally giving in pressers, would not recommendations being trustworthy. it fairly is intense-high quality

good luck with that , all the federer articles I have seen are just him telling us how great he is and how he intends to become greater - he clearly has an ego problem the others don't