A HUGE change of heart? 10 pts promised!?

Not gonna drag this out, but I've been trying to find a nice girl for years now to no avail. And it got me kind of downhearted. I never thought I had it in me to just hang out with girls and drop them shortly thereafter- not my thing.

Or so I thought. Now that seems to be the only thing I want- to hang out with women, have fun, and then move on. I'm becoming the man I never thought I could be.

So my question is- should I feel guilty? Because I don't. And not to be harsh or break any hearts, but I kind of like the lack of commitment and the return I'm getting.

OK thoughts and opinions welcome, appreciate your honesty.

Favorite Answer

Lots of guys do that theres nothing wrong with it unless you dont like it. You might break a few hearts and thats not cool but if thats what you do your reputation will follow you and when you want a commitment it might bit you in the ***

You are way better than i do. I don't even having much fun with girl. I just help them a lot and being a super nice guy. Sometimes you need to initiate to love and don't feel hurt because if you afraid more, the thing that you afraid will happen. I was afraid all the time, that's why i never get a girl. So buddy, choose your path and move on.

I say what Maria says. If the both of you agree to no commitment there shouldn't be any reason to feel guilty. I'm at a point in my life where I like not having commitment. I'm sure it will change one day, but right now I enjoy it.

• Des

You shouldn't feel guilty, as long as you arent hurting all the women you come into contact with. You should be honest with them so they dont get their hopes up.

Find women who just want to "hang out". if the women want more than this, it isnt fair to them. And is just wrong.

You can do whatever you want you shouldn't feel guilty at all a lot of people do that i don't want a committed relationship right now maybe when i get older

i feel like that is a horrible thing to do. But maybe you are just not ready to stay committed to a relationship yet? Maybe just be friends with ladies but don't try to get more than what you can handle. & try to break less hearts? Good luck!

If neither of your want a committed relationship then why not? You should not feel guilty so long as your not leading any body on into false relationships or anything???

If you're advising women of your plan beforehand and they're ok with it, you should not feel guilty.