I need help with wave curls i saw on Randy To The Rescue!!?

The other day i was watching Randy to the Rescue on TLC and the hair dresser was curling the lady's hair with a barrel curling iron and then he would take the curling iron out and still hold the girl's hair with bobby pins in the sane position the curling iron put it. I was just wondering if anyone knew how to do it because i am trying and i cant get the curling iron to let go of my hair. i have already watched the video again and googled it. So if anyone knows that would be great!

Thanks :)

Favorite Answer

That's also damaging to your hair.

The way we did before curling iron? We used plastic curlers and for RETRO HAIRS are still used today! One recently Chelsea on the Young & the Restless, getting prepped up for the Gala last week.

They're used today, too, for taming frizzy curly pouffy hairs. Gives body & volume, sexier softer, silkier, smoother hair.