♂ James Evan "James"

♂ Jason Gabriel "Jason"

♂ John Walter "John"

♂ Julian Christopher "Jude"

♂ Kendall Scott "Kenny"

♂ Kevin Andrew "Kevin"

♂ Logan Robert "Logan"

♂ Luke Matthew "Luke"

The most detailed answer will get ten points! =)

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

♂ Adam Michael "Adam"-(7/10)Cute, I love biblical names! But very common

♂ Alexander Logan "Alex"-(4/10)Its ok. I would switch it to Logan Alexander

♂ Bradley William "Brad"-(9/10) OMG I love this name! Its so cute on a little boy and really attractive on a man:)

♂ Evan Scott "Evan"-(6/10) Its a very "cutsy" name; I don't think I could see it on an adult, but I still like it!

♂ Gregory Thomas "Greg"-(5/10) Its an alright name... not very original, but it would be okay

♂ Jack Arthur "Jack" -(10/10) by far the best name! Ahh I love it! It sounds sooo good.

♂ James Evan "James"-(7/10) Always a good choice as a name. I like the Evan as the middle, as it sort of evens out the traditional first name!

♂ Jason Gabriel "Jason"-(4/10) Its more of an '80s or '90s name to me, but I really like Gabriel!

♂ John Walter "John"-(9/10) This is such a nice name for a boy! John is really attractive:) I would change Walter though, unless its a family name.

♂ Julian Christopher "Jude"-(8/10) I love Jude, but not Julian all that much, it sounds feminine to me.

♂ Kendall Scott "Kenny"-(6/10) I like the nickname, but the first name is getting popular as a girls name. I love Scott!

♂ Kevin Andrew "Kevin"

♂ Logan Robert "Logan"-(9/10) good choice in name! It sounds very masculine and overall nice.

♂ Luke Matthew "Luke"-(10/10) ahhh I like this one a lot!! I like Luke a lot better that Lucas and Matthew is a great middle.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

adorable baby by the way :)

ok i'm gong to start with the names i dont like because i like most of them lol

I don't like;

Bradley William simply because i dont like the name bradley Brad is actually better i dont know bradely i just dont see a man

Gregory Thomas, however i love the name Greg lol just don't like gregory

Julian Chrstopher because i donlt like julian i really don't know why just not my cup of tea

Kendall Scott because i know a lot of girls with the name Kendall

all the rest i actually like except Arthur it sounds like an old man

• Lindy
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

LOVE the name Adam. Pairing it with Alexander would be cool. Adam Alexander. Love it.

• I love Bradley Richard so cute! I also really like Kendall very unique and not at all common!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

i like the name Payton. lol sorry none of them above really stood out. theyre kind simple names that are common. I like names that are a lil rare. like gabriella. payton. ... if i hada baby that wud be the names.

• 8 years ago

adam michael

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

i think that adam micheal go good together all of them are good pairs tho

hard to chose

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.