Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

Should I just be a lesbian?

SO many boy problems.

1) Yesterday I went to the movies with a boy I liked. We watched a horror movie and he held me through out the whole movie, he kissed me, and asked me to "be his baby" & I agreed . We both had such a fun time & I haven't been that happy for a long time. Then when my dad came to pick me up, he texted me saying "done with you, pce." Wtf does that mean :( I asked what was wrong and he told me not to talk to him so we haven't talked since, now he has other girls writing on his wall and ****.

2) I dated this guy in May, and we were dating for about a month. We were happy together & everybody told us we were perfect for each other and all this bullshit. He told me he ****** another girl and he gave his number to 2 chicks on the second day we were dating, then I dumped him.

3) I've been talking to my ex and he told me he wanted me back. I told him I didn't know if it was a good idea considering it didn't work out the first time (because he smoked too much weed and always ignored me) & he told me he quit. We started dating again and he makes his status some girls name with a heart. I ask about it and he says its an actress, I look her up and there's no actress with that name.. -.-

I always get played by guys, guys always tell me they like me and then they always **** me over. I have no hope in boys anymore :( Should I just be a lesbian ??

& do you have any good quotes or songs relating to my situation. :/

thanks.

• Vin
    Favorite Answer

some boys have radar for girls they can use. figure out what signals you are giving them and stop. slow down. until you slow down this is the kid of boy you will get. not all males are the way you described. i am one. i know how they think and work. if you slow down and try you will get so you can spot those kinds. for one thing, they dont want to wait and won't. if some guy wants to move too fast then ding ding ding..... time to go home.

pce == peace

• alex

You can't just change your preferences on a whim. Don't label all guys like that douche you dated. There are better guys. My advice: If at first you don't succeed try, try, try again. You'll probably meet a lot of guys like that, but one of them will be good enough. Forget about those other guys and go for a decent guy for once. Go for someone you want to have a future with, that means no drugs, maybe a job/car, someone with a future that you can share in. Good luck.

That's difficult. I'm sorry. I have a lot of boy problems too, and I mean A LOT, so I know how you feel. I'm trying to wait out the perfect guy, so maybe you should just take a break, and wait too. Good luck:)

D: I know how you feel!! you should only go lesbian if you like girls otherwise you will never be happy. Maybe you should try asking around about a guy before you officially date him or troll his wall to see if hes a player or not.

Source(s): mehh
  • JT

You can't 'just be' a lesbian :') If you like boys, you like boys. You can't force that to change. Start going for different guys. Don't choose the bad boys and the jerks, start getting to know nice goys and eventually one will come along

You need to wait until you're older, or find different types of guys.

Source(s): Been with them.

why don't get another guy..