Should I just be a lesbian?

SO many boy problems. 1) Yesterday I went to the movies with a boy I liked. We watched a horror movie and he held me through out the whole movie, he kissed me, and asked me to "be his baby" & I agreed . We both had such a fun time & I haven't been that happy for a long time. Then when my dad came... show more SO many boy problems.

1) Yesterday I went to the movies with a boy I liked. We watched a horror movie and he held me through out the whole movie, he kissed me, and asked me to "be his baby" & I agreed . We both had such a fun time & I haven't been that happy for a long time. Then when my dad came to pick me up, he texted me saying "done with you, pce." Wtf does that mean :( I asked what was wrong and he told me not to talk to him so we haven't talked since, now he has other girls writing on his wall and ****.

2) I dated this guy in May, and we were dating for about a month. We were happy together & everybody told us we were perfect for each other and all this bullshit. He told me he ****** another girl and he gave his number to 2 chicks on the second day we were dating, then I dumped him.

3) I've been talking to my ex and he told me he wanted me back. I told him I didn't know if it was a good idea considering it didn't work out the first time (because he smoked too much weed and always ignored me) & he told me he quit. We started dating again and he makes his status some girls name with a heart. I ask about it and he says its an actress, I look her up and there's no actress with that name.. -.-

I always get played by guys, guys always tell me they like me and then they always **** me over. I have no hope in boys anymore :( Should I just be a lesbian ??

& do you have any good quotes or songs relating to my situation. :/

thanks.