What's next for Penn State, Dottie Sandusky, and others in light of the Jerry Sandusky conviction?

What's next and what could happen?

Favorite Answer

Will she receive husband Jerry's Big, BIG Pension ? -- You tell me.

Perhaps she knew what she was doing. Remember, Joe Paterno ''kept his mouth shut". and I think I heard on tv that his family received $9 million.

please click on link -

http://www.centredaily.com/2012/05/22/3204599/pate...

Depends on the discreetly quiet "political dynamics" at play behind the curtain on the Penn State "scandal". The likely focus now gravitates towards matters involving events leading up to the "cover-up", the "players" involved.....and just exactly was said and done.

Dottie Sandusky: What about her? She's now in the position a lot of women who have sons, boyfriends / baby-daddies and / or husbands drifting away in prison residency: Either she stays with her man or doesn't: frankly---I don't care there....and there's not much money making potential pursuing THAT story......

....and don't ever forget: This IS about chasing the money!!!

Penn State currently has close to $2 BILLION dollars in it's financial coffers----so yeah: That's a plum turkey grand prize A LOT of people will scramble after.

hopefully they get to visit court again very soon. only this time wearing a bright orange jumpsuit.