Leukemia, who should i tell?

i just found out i have recurrent leukemia and have a count of more than 50,000/m L white cells. i'm 15, but 16 next month. my family is all messed up. im staying on my own at the moment because my step mum doesnt want anything to do with me. see ok story of my lovely life is that my dad cheated on his wife (my... show more i just found out i have recurrent leukemia and have a count of more than 50,000/m L white cells. i'm 15, but 16 next month. my family is all messed up. im staying on my own at the moment because my step mum doesnt want anything to do with me. see ok story of my lovely life is that my dad cheated on his wife (my step mum) with another woman (my mum who doesnt want anything to do with me). my dad passed away last year so i got sent to my step mum. she has a husband and he hates me too. ive no idea who i should tell about my cancer and im really scared. ive told 6 friends so far and im not sure what i should do now. should i tell everyone? or just keep to myself? please help
10 answers 10