How do you use google play?

I have an I phone and a Sony ericsson satio how am I meant to get the app on both these phones?

Favorite Answer

To use Google Play to download Android apps, you'll need have a Google account with a Google email (either Gmail or a Google-hosted domain) associated with your phone or tablet. Follow these steps to add an existing Google account to your device or create a new Google account for use with Google Play:

Turn on your device and tap the Google Play Store app.

If you haven't added an email account to your device, you'll be prompted to "Add a Google Account."

Follow the instructions on the device, which will walk you through either signing into an existing Google account or creating a new Google account.

Once you have added your existing Google account or created a new account, you'll be able to use Google Play to download Android apps.

On android, go to the google play store. Unfortanately, you can't use the play store on an iPhone, only android.

You go to google play and go donw and clicl it and tipe your song