Does anyone really believe the ATF in Arizona actually worked WITH the Obama administration on Fast & Furious?

The ATF in AZ HATES Obama! Why would they have collaborated with them? Are you serious?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

the ATF falls under the Dept. Of Justice,which has Eric Holder as their boss...the ATF supervisors were promoted(ha ha) out by Holder soon after the Murder of Brain Terry...these were the men who green lighted Fast & Furious,yet we are not able to question them now...i wonder why?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I believe the ATF would do whatever their bosses in the DOJ told them to do. ATF works for the feds, not the state.

• 8 years ago

Who knows???? They wont release documents. Then obama gives holder cover??? What the heck is going on here. Your question is stupid for sure. They are hiding something.....done.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yes, Dictator Obama directly ordered the operation and then personally burned all of the documents involved. He just wants to scare us into passing gun control laws.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

29,000 people dead in Mexico in the drug wars.. Obama was right knowing that they needed more guns.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

No I do Not think so and agree with you

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

gopers are paranoid.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.