Girls would you do this for a guy?

Me and this guy are close friends and have been. For awhile we both around for when we each hooked up with our bf/gf (now exs)

He and I have always had a thing going for each other for a while and recently he started texting me and messaging me alot. I invited him to one of my parties that I threw during the summer and stuff.

Now we text each other none stop and I believe that we are both really into each other.

Here's the catch. We are both huge flirts and speaking for myself I'll flirt with any guy that flirts back at me. He's the same way. Recently he has been hinting that he and should hang out just us two and *do stuff. He constantly hints and stuff like that. WE both work in retail (btw I am 20 he is 22) There are coolers in our back rooms area that stores all the cold food and stuff. There are no cameras in the coolers so easy to get away with stuff in there (for lack of a better way to put it) He sent me this text sayin "hey meet in the back in the coolers ;)" I replied back back "lol damn not here at work" and he was all flirty after that lol

Here's the thing I wouldn't mind doing this stuff with him. We do like each other yes we are both single. I know alot of people would say don't but I feel like I wanna and honestly if we both walked away from each other after a night together its no skin off my nose.

So what I am asking how would you girls handle this situation?? What and how would you respond to what he is insuiating???

I would NEVER do anything at work!! That's why I told him no. I DO NOT want my bosses catchin us at work!!! Besides he and I want to keep it secret from everyone at my job. We just don't want them talkin about us and stuff.

It could be a mistake and it could be the best thing I ever I did. I don't know I just know I really want to be with him and I have never felt this way before for any of the guys that I flirted with not even my ex. I feels so wrong and feels so right. If that makes any sense.....

Favorite Answer

YOLO!!

(you only live once)

I say do what makes you happy. You never know it could be a mistake

But it could be the best thing to ever happen to you.

Just remember to be safe.

Source(s): :)
  • ?

If you have any hesitation, wait. You don't want to do something at you would potentially regret, and this could be a major burden on your back. It seems to me that this guy just wants to hook up with you once or twice and then move on. If you want to have something even somewhat long term with him, I'm guessing that it won't happen if you hook up with him. You never see relationships that start with a hook up.

Anyways, if I was you, I would just forget him. He seems like a player and he just wants in on you. You don't know how many girls he could be saying the same thing to.

I would not do anything at work jsut fear of being caught.. but if ur into eachother give it a try,... im married now but i was the same way and so was my husband and we have been together for over 6 years . so i guess u will never know what will happen inless u do what u want to do. just dont do anything at work u may be caught! and u dont want that on ur work record! gl

If this guy was interested in you, he wouldn't be asking you to meet him behind the coolers. He'd ask you to go out with him. If you want to be used for casual sex, go ahead. But then you can't feel bad about it or blame him afterwards.

I would, not at work but i sure as hell would give it a try if i dont get a spark then id know i just wanted some d*** from that specific guy... #justsaying

Here's an idea... why don't you guys get together instead of just being FWB

say yes im a slut and will do whatever you want....shessh get a grip girl