Trinitarians: Disprove this?

I AM has always existed. I AM took on flesh and called himself "Christ". I AM came to earth in the flesh, but stayed in Heaven simultaneously. I AM in flesh (titled "Christ") ascended back up to Heaven, where I AM in the flesh (titled "Christ") sits at the right hand of I AM, and sent... show more I AM has always existed. I AM took on flesh and called himself "Christ". I AM came to earth in the flesh, but stayed in Heaven simultaneously. I AM in flesh (titled "Christ") ascended back up to Heaven, where I AM in the flesh (titled "Christ") sits at the right hand of I AM, and sent I AM to indwell believers.

That's how Christ can say, "The Father will send you another comforter" and "I will send you another comforter". Because Christ is the Father incarnate. I AM in the flesh ("Christ") says, "I will send you another comforter", and says, "The Father will send you another comforter." I AM is the Father. I AM in the flesh ("Christ" aka "the Son" aka "Messiah") is just I AM in the flesh. That's how Christ can say, "the Spirit of your Father in you" speaking of the Holy Spirit. I AM is the Holy Spirit. I AM spoke through the mouthpiece of Christ and told the Jews, "Before Abraham was, I AM."