Trinitarians: Disprove this?

I AM has always existed. I AM took on flesh and called himself "Christ". I AM came to earth in the flesh, but stayed in Heaven simultaneously. I AM in flesh (titled "Christ") ascended back up to Heaven, where I AM in the flesh (titled "Christ") sits at the right hand of I AM, and sent I AM to indwell believers.

That's how Christ can say, "The Father will send you another comforter" and "I will send you another comforter". Because Christ is the Father incarnate. I AM in the flesh ("Christ") says, "I will send you another comforter", and says, "The Father will send you another comforter." I AM is the Father. I AM in the flesh ("Christ" aka "the Son" aka "Messiah") is just I AM in the flesh. That's how Christ can say, "the Spirit of your Father in you" speaking of the Holy Spirit. I AM is the Holy Spirit. I AM spoke through the mouthpiece of Christ and told the Jews, "Before Abraham was, I AM."

Favorite Answer

Becca: Take a lesson from this..

AT John 8:58 a number of translations, for instance The Jerusalem Bible, have Jesus saying: “Before Abraham ever was, I Am.” Was Jesus there teaching, as Trinitarians assert, that he was known by the title “I Am”? And, as they claim, does this mean that he was Jehovah of the Hebrew Scriptures, since the King James Version at Exodus 3:14 states: “God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM”?

At Exodus 3:14 (KJ) the phrase “I AM” is used as a title for God to indicate that he really existed and would do what he promised. The Pentateuch and Haftorahs, edited by Dr. J. H. Hertz, says of the phrase: “To the Israelites in bondage, the meaning would be, ‘Although He has not yet displayed His power towards you, He will do so; He is eternal and will certainly redeem you.’ Most moderns follow Rashi [a French Bible and Talmud commentator] in rendering [Exodus 3:14] ‘I will be what I will be.’”

The expression at John 8:58 is quite different from the one used at Exodus 3:14. Jesus did not use it as a name or a title but as a means of explaining his prehuman existence. Hence, note how some other Bible versions render John 8:58:

1869: “From before Abraham was, I have been.” The New Testament, by G. R. Noyes.

1935: “I existed before Abraham was born!” The Bible—An American Translation, by J. M. P. Smith and E. J. Goodspeed.

1965: “Before Abraham was born, I was already the one that I am.” Das Neue Testament, by Jörg Zink.

1981: “I was alive before Abraham was born!” The Simple English Bible.

1984: “Before Abraham came into existence, I have been.” New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures.

Thus, the real thought of the Greek used here is that God’s created “firstborn,” Jesus, had existed long before Abraham was born.—Colossians 1:15; Proverbs 8:22, 23, 30; Revelation 3:14.

Again, the context shows this to be the correct understanding. This time the Jews wanted to stone Jesus for claiming to “have seen Abraham” although, as they said, he was not yet 50 years old. (Verse 57) Jesus’ natural response was to tell the truth about his age. So he naturally told them that he “was alive before Abraham was born!”—The Simple English Bible.

Jesus did not speak English, so to say that the King James Version is " The" version" all mankind should be reading is tantamount to saying everyone in the world should be drinking Bottled Water from Switzerland.

• V

You have Jesus wearing a lot of masks. He was straight forward and not an actor jumping through all your hoops.

Matthew 3:17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Matthew 17:5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

2 Peter 1:17 For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Now would you have the son talking to Himself? throwing His voice from heaven as to pretend He is the Father? And the Holy Spirit comes down like a dove onto the Son? Trick mirrors?

Genesis 1:26 "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness:..." Split personality? No. 3 forms of God in unity.

Just because the Bible doesn't use the word trinity doesn't mean there are not 3 forms of God who work in unity as 1.

I see lots of words.

What I don't see is proof.

How is what you wrote here any different that the story of the Hopi Indian Earth Mother?

Yes, you prove the trinitarian point. We do not believe it is three Gods but three personalities. Example: I am a Father to my children, I am a husband to my wife, and I am a son to my parents. I am one person but the relationships are all different.

• Mr

God can't be a servant and a Son to anyone or praying to God.