Fun things to do during an all nighter with a friend!?

Okay so me and my friend are trying to pull an allnighter and we can never seem to do it because we get sooo bored and wee already do everything, we cant be loud,l and i suppose if we watch movies we will get more tired, no facial mix we dont wanna play bored games or watch tv We cant go outside so we need ideass!!!

Update:

We are under 18 cant drink cant have energy drinks!

Update 2:

I already have makeovers.facials.games what else

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Watching TV and playing board games put people to sleep really fast. You may need energy drinks, for starters. Or really just anything with caffeine (coffee, soda, etc.). Eat something small and sugary too (not too much sugar - you'll crash!). It can be boring to pull an all - nighter, but there's plenty to do if you look around.

1) Silent Dance Party - If you don't have Just Dance for Wii, put in your earphones and dance around! That'll keep you awake. Just make sure to drink plenty of water, because dehydration can make you tired.

2) Truth - A much more quiet version of truth or dare. Just go back and forth and ask questions about each other! You'll never know what kind of hilarious or crazy things you'll learn about them. If you really want, you can ask deep questions. Dramatic conversations can last forever - and I mean like 3 to 4 hours. Whether you want to keep conversation light and funny or dig deep down and tell your darkest secrets - it's all up to you!

3) Be Kids Again - Build a blanket fort! Play with Play Dough! Have a tea party! Just do those crazy things you did as a kid that you've been dying to do again. THAT will create some memories.

4) Mini Spa - You said no facial mix... Why not create a facial out of things in your kitchen? Honey, plain yogurt, green tea, avocado, banana, oatmeal... there are plenty of kitchen ingredients out there that will help your face feel soft and refreshed. Soak your feet in warm, lightly soapy water and paint your toenails! Give each other manicures! Who said you have to leave home to go to the spa?

5) Yoga! - Google some yoga poses and calm down! Yoga can make anyone feel more flexible, and the stretches release hormones that can help you feel happy, positive, and relaxed!

6) Get Crafty - Do something unique and artsy! Try making the world's longest paper chain! See how many paper cranes you can make out of different colored paper! Create a scrapbook with a bunch of pictures of you and your friends! Create a gigantic mural - finger painted of course. :)

7) YouTube - that site can provide you with HOURS of entertainment. Watch the entire "Your Grammar Sucks" series from jacksfilms! Or look up videos of your favorite animals. Looking up "Dramatic Animals" always gets some funny results.

8) Learn to do a handstand / headstand / cartwheel / backbend / splits / donkey kick / somersault / roundoff / whatever!!

9) Sort crayons / markers / your closet / nail polish / beads by color!

10) If all else fails, google names of every single person you know! Sometimes you find really strange results. :)

Also, you could...

Answer questions on Yahoo! Answers!

Color pictures!

Rearrange your bedroom!

Clean and organize!

I don't know.

HAVE FUN!

• 4 years ago

Beach Party Tanning Pool Prank Calls Watch films all day/ move to the films Ride motorcycles across the park Meet new peers Go to a ice cream save Shopping Facebook Youtube Making sundae's Play tornado with plenty of peers Golfing Blast tune & HAVE FUN!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

1. you'll need energy drinks.

2. you need the Wii.

all the games. Mario cart, super smash bros, and most importantly Wii sports.

3. get into the game. its no fun unless your into it.

4. if you dont want to sleep at all. and this i say is a last resort. watch human centipede 2. you will have nightmares. and you will not sleep

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Too bad you can't be loud, It's a great way to stay awake. And when you're really tired you'll laugh loud at stupid things... Watch silly clips on youtube, drink soda/energydrinks/coffee..And don't lie down.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

You should play a video game or go on the internet and listen to music.

• A4_H23
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

If you have an Xbox Kinect that'd be fun...if not well then I don't know. If you're old enough to drink...well that's a no-brainer lol. If not, don't drink...

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

honey facial masks are the greatest!! I make this honey facial mask recipe

http://bit.ly/1s894R2

you wont regret it!!! :P

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.