Why do US working class cons have gall to point to Obama Administration for Bush's Fast and Furious operation?

Fast and Furious was Bush's operation, and began in 2006. Obama Administration was simply passed the keys.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATF_gunwalking_scandal

Wish I were stupid enough not to see this. Then I wouldn't have to type.
Update: @Getting clearer. US working class cons grasp at anything to keep from going under. BTW, slamming on the brakes on a moving vehicle sends it into a deadly spin. Brakes, while tested, are applied slowly, and the vehicle is taken to a stop safely and securely. No charge for the free education. Note that your... show more @Getting clearer. US working class cons grasp at anything to keep from going under.

BTW, slamming on the brakes on a moving vehicle sends it into a deadly spin. Brakes, while tested, are applied slowly, and the vehicle is taken to a stop safely and securely.

No charge for the free education. Note that your ingorant rants are wadded and in the trash can.
Update 2: @Started in 2009?? LOL Even I can read the FIRST sentence:"The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) ran a series of "gunwalking" sting operations between 2006 and 2011." And Wiki is simple one source on this matter, all of which cannot evade pointing directly at Bush. Why... show more @Started in 2009?? LOL

Even I can read the FIRST sentence:"The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) ran a series of "gunwalking" sting operations between 2006 and 2011."

And Wiki is simple one source on this matter, all of which cannot evade pointing directly at Bush. Why don't you ignorant bruisers at least read once in a while while flailing madly?
Update 3: correction: "simple" becomes "simply"