Please help me! I need you to read this! I'll die from loneliness!!!!?

I feel lonely.. My friends left me.. My best friend betrayed me, I found out that she was telling my family everything I tell her.. All my secrets I liked a guy, and I found out that my other best friend was having a relationship with him.. she betrayed me, and so did he I liked another guy.. Turned out that... show more I feel lonely.. My friends left me..
My best friend betrayed me, I found out that she was telling my family everything I tell her.. All my secrets

I liked a guy, and I found out that my other best friend was having a relationship with him.. she betrayed me, and so did he

I liked another guy.. Turned out that he had relationships.. + He was sleeping with married women (His ex-es)

I had a crush on a guy in my university.. He destroyed me.. confused me..FOR 2 FREAKIN' YEARS! Sometimes he showed me that he likes me, but he keeps sending me msgs like "stop following me".. When I ignore him, he follows me and stares at me and shows off.. I got sick of him.. So I wanna travel.. and go home

I left university.. Deactivated my twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, all my accounts

He never sent me a msg.. But he kept tweeting indirect msg, songs,...etc, which I got sick of!

Now, I have no body.. NOBODY.. I thought my Mom was my friend.. I kept telling her everything.. for 2 years.. I left my friends and EVERYBODY.. and she keeps hiding things from me.. she's never honest with me.. and she keeps telling me that I'm not honest with her! While I'm telling her EVERYTHING!

She only tells my sister.. and when I ask her about things that really happened, she keeps denying.. I kept telling myself that she'll change and she'll soon trust me and that it just needs time.. But it's been very long..

I'm sick of my life.. Sick of searching for love.. Sick of my friends, who all turned out to be betrayers.. And my crush.. That FREAKIN' COWARD! NEVER approached me.. and made a joke of me..

I'm a pretty girl.. I'm not saying that with ego.. I'm telling the truth.. I don't know what's stopping him!

I'm a loner.. I don't know what to do.. It's killing me.. I'm typing while crying.. Even songs have no beauty anymore.. I can't enjoy anything..
I thought it was just hormones, but it's not!

I told my mom so many times that it's bothering me! But she doesn't care or change.. She NEVER DOES!!!!

I'm 19 years old!