Do you like The Legend of Korra or Avatar: The Last Airbender better?

Now that the first season of The Legend of Korra is over, I think we can safely judge which series you like better -- the adventures of Aang, or the adventures of Korra. Why? My vote goes to Avatar: The Last Airbender. I loved Aang's adventures. The whole premise of the series was planned out and the... show more Now that the first season of The Legend of Korra is over, I think we can safely judge which series you like better -- the adventures of Aang, or the adventures of Korra. Why?

My vote goes to Avatar: The Last Airbender.

I loved Aang's adventures. The whole premise of the series was planned out and the pacing was absolutely great. The romance was kept to a minimum, which it should've, considered that our main character was only twelve and the rest were around that age, too. The action was amazing and I loved seeing Aang in Avatar State. He was strong and loyal and definitely intelligent.
While Korra are these things and I love the whole idea of having a female strong figure as the Avatar, I felt that the series focuses way more on romance than it should. Because of this, I've come to like The Legend of Korra not as much. If it focused more on the adventure aspect and less on the romance, then I probably would've liked it more. And then I feel that the bridge between the stories is a little too smooth; in ATLA, if I skipped one episode, I'd wonder what I'd missed exactly. In TLOK, when I miss one episode it seems that I can watch it in seemingly reverse order and still understand, except that it may hold spoilers.
Also, I'd like to say that I like -- that is an understatement, LOVE -- the original soundtrack for ATLA better than TLOK. Do you remember Aang's ending song? The creepy, cello? And then the fighting song? And then the song that the episode ended on when Katara and Aang kissed? These were all very perfect music pieces that make me shiver! It's amazing!

Best answer will go to the one person who's answer is honest and thoughtful!