How to train a female Rott puppy to use the bathroom outside?

Hi, I just adopted a Rott puppy from Animal Control in my town. She's three months old, extremely sweet, was just spayed and is easy to train when it comes to commands...however, my problem is that she won't stop using the bathroom in my apartment! I take her outside regularly(when I wake up, after meals,... show more Hi, I just adopted a Rott puppy from Animal Control in my town. She's three months old, extremely sweet, was just spayed and is easy to train when it comes to commands...however, my problem is that she won't stop using the bathroom in my apartment! I take her outside regularly(when I wake up, after meals, after play, and before bed) but she never poops outside. When she pees, I offer her a treat and praise her- I even have puppy pads inside I've tried to get her to use. But for some reason, she just keeps going on my carpet or stone floor. I have tried scolding, putting her nose in its direction(never rubbing it in)...but she doesn't seem to get the message. I understand that it takes time and patience to train puppies to go outside, and I'm willing to give that, but what do you guys recommend?