Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Without searching it up, what is the capital of Djibouti?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I've never heard of Djibouti to be honest,let alone it's capital,but you are dji bouti fullest on here today

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Djibouti

• Eric
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

The capital of Djibouti is the letter D

• Leelee
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

I did a thing on this country in 6th grade! I love the name of it! and it is City of Djibouti

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

i didnt know there is a country call Djibouti

• 9 years ago

djibouti is the capital of djibouti

• 5 years ago

Seoul duh. And N Korea is Pyong Yang. ... I think that is the way you spell it. 1 min later: I clicked edit after already submitting this so no I didnt look at different peoples solutions before answering however someone said it was Ho Chi Mihn and that isn't South Korea its Vietnam of which the capital is Hanoi. Simply notion i'd do some correcting. Btw i am no longer Asian or finding out East Asia. 2 minutes later: it seems that so did all people else.

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Uhhhhh...Texas?

• ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Dig your booty's capital is "No i don't"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.