Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Without searching it up, what is the capital of Djibouti?

Favorite Answer

I've never heard of Djibouti to be honest,let alone it's capital,but you are dji bouti fullest on here today

• ?

Djibouti

• Eric

The capital of Djibouti is the letter D

• Leelee

I did a thing on this country in 6th grade! I love the name of it! and it is City of Djibouti

i didnt know there is a country call Djibouti

djibouti is the capital of djibouti

Seoul duh. And N Korea is Pyong Yang. ... I think that is the way you spell it. 1 min later: I clicked edit after already submitting this so no I didnt look at different peoples solutions before answering however someone said it was Ho Chi Mihn and that isn't South Korea its Vietnam of which the capital is Hanoi. Simply notion i'd do some correcting. Btw i am no longer Asian or finding out East Asia. 2 minutes later: it seems that so did all people else.

• ?

Uhhhhh...Texas?

• ?

Dig your booty's capital is "No i don't"