How would immigrants react if this happened in Europe to muslims and Africans?

Say the leaders of Europe decided that the muslims and Africans immigrants in Europe are not assimilating, and Europeans are tired of these people committing horrible crimes such as rape and gang rapes (in numbers never seen before in Europe), mob beatings against Europeans just for being white, honor killings, mistreatment of women, etc. and said that all people without European heritage (and do not own a business) will deported back to the country they or their family originated from, even if they were born in Europe. How do you think the immigrants would react? How would you react?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Ivan is 100%: there would be civil war. When the native population realizes that extremists are the navigators of Islam's quest for domination they revolt -- civil war ensues.

-Google search “civil wars in the world” then research each individual civil war and you will find that 90% of them involve one combatant-religion, Islam -- in China, Russia, Bosnia, Cyprus, Macedonia, Israel, Pakistan, India, Indonesia-Ambon & Halmarhera, Côte d'Ivoire, Kashmir, Kosovo, Bosnia, Kurdistan, Kirghizia, Nigeria, Philippines, Somalia, Turkey, Chechnya, Sudan, Yemen, Thailand, Uganda, Azerbaijan and East Timor.

The West is slowyly waking up:

A Pew Research poll taken in November of 2011 (a couple months after 9/11) showed that only 17% of Americans didn’t like Muslims. Polls taken since then, throughout the West, reveal a dramatic decline in the acceptance of Muslims:

-3/09 ABC-Post poll on who “doesn’t like Muslims”: All Americans, 48%; conservatives, 65%; liberals, 40% (even liberals!).

-2/10 Le Parisien poll: 54% believe Islam is anti-Western Culture.

-03-01-10, Financial Times poll: Europeans oppose the burka, the symbol of Islam: France , 70% oppose; Spain , 65% oppose; Italy , 60% oppose; UK , 57% oppose.

-10/17/10 BBC News: Attempts to build a multicultural society in Germany have "utterly failed", Chancellor Angela Merkel says. A recent survey suggested more than 30% of people believed the country was "overrun by foreigners".

-9/6/11 CNN reporting on The Public Religion Research Institute survey in conjunction with the Brookings Institution: "Nearly half of Americans would be uncomfortable with a woman wearing a burqa, a mosque being built in their neighborhood or Muslim men praying at an airport. 41% would be uncomfortable if a teacher at the elementary school in their community were Muslim. 47% of survey respondents said the values of Islam are at odds with American values.

-3/7/12 BBC: French President Nicolas Sarkozy has said there are too many foreigners in France and the system for integrating them is "working worse and worse".

For the first time in Islam's history the true face of Islam is being revealed, and it is colored blood red. Thank God for the Internet.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Latin american in Spain: Argentina 103.171 Bolivia 121.991 Colombia 288.255 Ecuador 442.114 Peru one hundred forty four.620 Even so they're proper, for a Muslim is far less difficult to visit a nation in South America than Europe, on the grounds that of the visa. And the rationale why the Mexicans are going to USA is by means of distance, even a Mexican so it kind of feels that fiscal difference in Spain now not compensated, however would without difficulty cross to Germany, Norway or Sweden as an alternative than USA. But it kind of feels that Europe within the equal method additionally the Muslims are approximately

• Mintee
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

did you know that the most fasted growing demographic of muslim converts, are western educated white women (and not for marriage purposes).. they learned about Islam from reading and studying it, and decided to convert. no one forced them..

so there are more European white educated muslims that are historically Euro than you realize..

they will remain there in their country of origin.... (which is either Europe or USA)

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Firstly there are plenty of Muslims that are not immigrants.

How did the North American Indians react ? Or even Australian Aborigines or the third of the world that England colonised..

European countries colonised the world .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ivan
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

They would start a civil war

Why? Because they are pampered in Europe and not ready to enter real life in Africa or other countries.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Don't know about them, but I am in the USA so it would not affect me. I would just sit back and watch how long it would take for Europeans to start realizing what a mistake that was!

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I wouldn't have a problem with it,Atheist Arab myself and I'd much prefer if I'd live in Europe than the rathole called the middle east which I live in currently.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.