Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 8 years ago

下列幾段話幫我翻譯成英文,謝謝。

1:

我知道你喜歡龍所以特地貼上有龍圖案的郵票。

看到你會一點中文於是選了這張用構圖是中國有名書法家所寫的蘭亭序。

希望你會喜歡。

2:

這張明信片的構圖是台灣各城市所組成的愛心,而我就居住在XXX市。

台灣是用愛和溫暖築成的島嶼,而我現在想用這張明信片把愛和溫暖送到你身上。

3:

我來自台灣,一個雖然很小但是人情味很棒的國家。

我們有相當多好吃的美食和水果,也有漂亮的風景。

我喜歡我的國家,也盼望你有空可以來台灣遊玩。

4:

我最喜歡的顏色是紅色和藍色。

現在最想要去的國家是西班牙,我想去巴薩隆納看足球。

5:

我的生活其實有點平凡無趣,每天就是上班睡覺然後學習語言。(正在學習日文和西班牙文)

假日的話我會去圖書館,平常最大的興趣就是閱讀和看足球比賽。

有點多但麻煩了謝謝!!!!!!!!!!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1:I know you like Dragon-I've put up with Dragon pattern stamps.See you a little Chinese so chose this composition was written by famous calligraphers of China Lanting.I hope you will like it.

2:This postcard is the composition of Taiwan cities made up of love, and I live in the city of XXX.Taiwan was built with love and warmth into the island, and I would now like to love and warmth with this postcard to you.

3:I come from Taiwan, although a very small but a human face great country.We have quite a few tasty food and fruits, there are beautiful landscapes.I love my country, hope you have time can come to Taiwan to play.

4:My favorite color is red and blue.Now most want to go to the country is Spain, I wanted to go to basalongna to watch football.

5:My life is a bit ordinary boring, every day is sleeping and learning the language. (Is learning Japanese, and Spain)Holidays I would go to the library, usually the biggest interest is reading and watching a football game.