promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Jerry Sandusky guilty: your thoughts?

Jerry Sandusky has been convicted of 45 of 48 counts of child sex abuse.

Your thoughts?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Deserves every second he spends behind bars. Did you know that before he was brought to justice he made a book called "Touched" talking about all the great things he did for people? I personally think that book was made to taunt his victims.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

It didn't take long for the jury to decide, did it? They didn't even hear Sandusky's own adopted son say that he was abused as well. It looks like that old pervert will die in prison.

Good.

Sandusky's legal problems aren't over yet - there's bound to be big lawsuits; people are going to crawling out of the woodwork looking for a piece of the pie. I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out later on that Sandusky signs, or has already signed, all of his assets over to his wife, to protect it from the lawsuits. This is going to drag on for a while - the conviction is almost certain to be appealed.

• 8 years ago

I'm glad he was convicted, but I want to see convictions of the aholes at Penn State who protected him. It seems they are as guilty of child sex abuse as he is.

He will get a minimum of 60 years, so he will never get out.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The expression on his face as he was taken away to jail after being convicted was classic. Before he was always calm and smiling. But after the conviction he looked scared as fvck. Ha ha ha ha ha. F@ggot PC *****.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

The man refused to show emotions. And sorry but he just plain creepy. Think he needs help, this is more than just some pervert it's a disease. And yes he deserves to rot in jail.

• 8 years ago

My thoughts are the jury did a good job. It couldn't have been easy to sit on this one.

• 8 years ago

He's obviously a pedophile, he'll just LOVE what's coming for him in jail.

• 8 years ago

Im sure if ge had that many accounts that he did it.

• 8 years ago

let him rot in jail unless we can give him the death penalty!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.