Is there a modified game of cricket you have played due to numbers, space or other restrictions?

As a young boy we played a game called "Trap" rules were very simple. Hit the ball as far away as you could and the fielder would try and hit the stumps from where it was fielded from. You could also get out bowled or caught, First-class matches, Short form cricket, List A cricket, Club cricket,... show more As a young boy we played a game called "Trap" rules were very simple. Hit the ball as far away as you could and the fielder would try and hit the stumps from where it was fielded from. You could also get out bowled or caught,

First-class matches, Short form cricket, List A cricket, Club cricket, Indoor cricket, Double-wicket cricket, Kwik cricket, Informal amateur cricket, French cricket, Tennis-ball cricket,Tape-ball cricket
Catchy-shubby cricket, Kilikiti, Non-stop (continuous) cricket, Over-60s cricket, Single wicket, Vigoro, Placa, Trobriand cricket, Cricket simulations without ball or pitch, Pencil Cricket, Armchair Cricket, Pub cricket, Book Cricket, Hand Cricket, Video game cricket

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forms_of_cr...
Update: Mr Bino - I am sorry my question is not up to scratch for you. I have seen many of your Q's and really you have no case to question me. Please stop your trolling and overall insulting behaviour.