Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 8 years ago

Baby girl k vs c this or that?

Katherine or Catherine

Katarina or Catarina

Katerina or Caterina

Katalina or Catalina

Karoline or Caroline

Klarissa or Clarissa

Kora or Cora

Korinne or Corinne

Kaitlyn or Caitlyn

• Favorite Answer

• Catherine [but I like Katherine too]

• Catarina

• Caterina

• Catalina

• Caroline

• Clarissa

• Cora

• Corinne

• Caitlyn

So obviously I like the C names better than the K names haha :)

• DeeDee

Katherine

Katarina

Katerina

Catalina

Caroline

Clarissa

Cora

Corinne

Caitlyn

Catherine

Katarina

Katerina

Catalina

Caroline

Clarissa

Cora

Corinne

Caitlyn

Katherine

Catarina

Caterina

Caroline

Clarissa

Cora

Corinne

Kaitlyn

:)

do away with Hogan and Bischoff. end of tale. Rated Peep celebrity and BarcaEdge develop into the recent NWA Tag team Champions Liam Catterson keeps his money interior the economic agency contract The Elite Phenom turns into #a million contender Matt Murphy keeps the internet Championship The Viper(me) wins the severe Championship Mark Black defeats Carmelo Pook S keeps the international Heavyweight Championship Promo: this evening, NWA's Pay-consistent with-View extremely criminal is stay right here interior the TOKYOOOOOOO DOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMME! this evening. The Viper takes living house his first piece of NWA Gold and what greater effective way then to rejoice right here with all my followers in JAPANNNN! this evening would be remembered as "the evening the place the Viper's greatness began" and hell no person, regardless of if its Shaun chilly or Hunter Moore will are available my way from gold, greatness and this incredible 2nd you all will see. i'm the way forward for this corporation and you all know it merely like my combatants right here this evening do. Hunter Moore and Shaun chilly, this would nicely be a evening you will wanna overlook because of the fact after i'm carried out jointly with your heads, the docs take care of them. You 2 have tried to rain on my parade for too long and on my evening, I instruct why i'm the main DOMINANT and the main severe person in this branch. this evening, i'm going to stand over the two certainly one of ur destructed bodies because of the fact the recent NWA severe CHAMPIONNNNNNN! *Viper drops the mic* *Viper's music hits as he poses to the loud ovation from the team*

I would pick all the “k”s because I personally think “k” is more girly than “c”. But either way they are all cute.

I prefer them all with Ks, Ks are just prettier.