What is the biggest mystery on Y!A?

• Dee
    Best Answer

Where all our dispute emails go to!!!

Honestly, I wonder if they have an email solely dedicated to 'incoming disputes and reports' that they ignore.

• Alex

What happens to questions after they've been deleted and why do you still see their dead links even months or years after they've been deleted?

I think they disappear to an alternative dimension and become vengeful troll accounts; that explains why there are so many trolls on this site, they're just a mass-congregation of deleted questions that disappeared into the void leaving nothing but a dead link behind...

Why do all of the biggest low lives seem to flock here? The trolls, for instance. Just a bunch of low life idiots

• Adam

The biggest mystery on Y!A is finding out who was the one who ate my sandwhich! I've got my eye on you starhawk...

Level`s 8 & up.

Will it ever happen, is a mystery, in it`s self.

Get real.

I have to do homework but I usually spend 3-5 hours on the comp playing games, talking to people, and Y!A

How many licks does it take to get the the center of a Tootsie Pop

How this section has gotten a bit boring. When i made my account, questions came up every second. And people answered any question.

Source(s): Mr.D
  • V12

People's true personalities behind the cute avatars and sweet words.

the True Identity of the real trolls on this site. Level the playing field that way!

((((Starhawke))))

Source(s): Camille