Getting back on Unemployment in Washington State?

Hello, Unable to find the right answer, I'm reaching out to Yahoo community. I have a friend who was getting WA unemployment, till he found a job. He worked there for couple of weeks and realized the company doesn't want to pay for his training and have also asked him to work extra hours during weekend.... show more Hello,
Unable to find the right answer, I'm reaching out to Yahoo community. I have a friend who was getting WA unemployment, till he found a job. He worked there for couple of weeks and realized the company doesn't want to pay for his training and have also asked him to work extra hours during weekend. This is a salary position, so Employer has declined to pay for the extra hours. He has emails from his employer detailing this request. He has tried to explain his family needs, but employer is not cooperating.
Under this circumstances if he decides to quit, will he be able to get back on his old Unemplyment benefits?
Thanks for your help.
1 answer 1