Parking for Pittsburgh Pirates games?

I am from out of town. I will be attending two Pittsburgh Pirates games in july. Where is a good place to park? I have never been to Pittsburgh so I don't know my way around. Thanks!

Best Answer

PNC Park is located in the North Shore neighborhood of Pittsburgh. There are many surface lots right near the stadium, although in the past decade many of these parking lots have been converted into high-rises (just like AT&T Park in San Francisco), causing rates for parking to increase a bit. So that translates into the closer you are, the more you'll pay. My best suggestion would be to park near Heinz Field and walk about three blocks to the stadium. If you approach the city on one of the main freeways, the electronic boards will occasionally provide the latest info.

Alternatively, if you're staying at a hotel downtown, just take the subway over or walk across the Roberto Clemente Bridge. Or you could park downtown -- at night usually it's only $5 at the garages since all the commuters are gone.

Lastly, you could come by water ferry from Station Square.

Have fun!

http://pittsburgh.pirates.mlb.com/pit/ballpark/par...

It's the Pirates. Parking won't be an issue.

SINCE PIRATES HAVE HAD 19 STRIGHT LOSING YEARS, IT WILL BE EASY TO FIND SPOT IN EMPTY LOT WHEN YOU GET THERE