How to make your own picture frame?

So, I have these pictures that my friend took of me a few years ago and I would love to frame them. We both love Harry Potter, so I would love to make Harry Potter themed picture frames for them. How do you go about making your own picture frame? Something easy, so nothing that requires wood or anything. I'm not that skilled, haha.

Favorite Answer

One of the easiest solutions is to mount your photographs onto blank box canvasses, available almost everywhere now and then hang them on your walls. You could decorate the canvas with acrylic paint before mounting your pictures, you could even add some bits of collage to help the theme.

There are several things you can do. You can go to an art supply store where they have picture frame materials and an experienced guy to supervise you while you make any frame you want. Figure a hundred bux or more for that. You can go to a Salvation Army store and choose something at random. Take a small tape measure with you to check for fit. You can get matte board at the office supply store and let the border of the board be your frame.

Or you can go to images.google.com and type "picture frame" in the search box and see if you find anything inspiring.

• Lesia

why dont u get some plain frames..then use colourful candies to decorate it..paste them on the frames with a glue gun..then use varnish to avoid ur frames from being surrounded by ants..or u could use clear nail polish

simply cardoboard, just cyt out the corrct measurements