Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 7 years ago

We won't leave this section?

From someone who has not done a lot of answering, but has been on this section for enough time to see many seasons go and come, I KNOW that this section doesn't just shut down after the Finals. There will still be band wagoners who are arrogant about their team, intellectual questions that make you think about the league in a different way, and who could forget the trolls? Things to talk about would not diminish. Trade ideas would bounce back and forth. Off season buzz would be analyzed to the bone. And other thing? The OLYMPICS are this year as well. So don't think this section will be boring and don't be sad. Because we will go strong, even in this months before October comes.

• Best Answer

I Hope man. This is my first year and i love this section so much

Refs cheated that last play against the hawks, should've been free throws & ball back. Anyways I'll be here for my 1st off season on YAnswers

Source(s): ATLANTA HAWKS MAKE SOME NOISE!!!!

I used to be like you losers, i had no life and wasted my life on here.

lol and yeah im a hawks fan too, and the ref did cheat, there was supposed to be a game 7 vs the Celtics.

Come and enjoy the party right here in South Beach you Celtics fan!!! Haha

Lets Go Heat Lets Go Heat Lets Go Heat!!!!!!

This is my second account because I deactivated my other yahoo. but anyways I have been here sense like 07 and I gotta admit, your right.

I will be shuffling b/tw BBall and Baseball section

• Levell

I'm sure people will come up with Lebron questions. His haters and fans.

• Dont forget the draft!

• this is Sparta no wait wrong section

you d bags got lucky against the 76ers....paul pierce=dirtiest performance i have ever seen. what happens? he gets ejected and whats his face steps in and nails 3 3's....DA FAQ

Source(s): angry philly fan