Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 8 years ago

Do you have to of seen Avatar: The Last Airbender to watch Legend of Korra?

I have seen most (maybe 65-75%) of the Avatar: The Last Airbender series, but would i have to of seen all to fully get the Legend of Korra series? Just curious before i try and get into L.O.K. :P

• Akira
    Favorite Answer

No you don't have to especially since you've seen more than half of the series anyway. The legend of korra explains everything that basically happened in the years that passed so even if you didn't see any of the series you could probably watch the legend of korra without being confused. But some of the relationships may be a bit confusing but they only might be. But I suggest you finish watching avatar the last airbender simply because it's better and awesome.

No I dont think you have to I mean I am a big fan of the Last airbender series its great! but I also like the legend of Korra to,although you might better understand what going on in the Legend of Korra(on the characters side of things) if you were to watch all the last airbender series.^_^

Hope that helps!

YOur awesome!

Source(s): big fan^_^

Nah, it really doesn't matter. The Legend of Korra is a sequel to the original.

I watched Avatar: The Last Airbender 1st cuz The Legend of Korra wasn't even made yet lol.

I would watch the original 1st but that's just my opinion. Do what ya want :)

Source(s): I'm a fan of The Legend of Korra ♥

Nah. The relationships of some older characters may be a tad confusing and referances but i would say that you should be fine. The Korra ones are a totally different concept than Avatar the last airbender

• d-.-b

nope not at all but i suggest finishing the last airbender anyways though i love it much more than legend of korra

i would reccomend finishing A:TLA but to be honest you don't have to... you can start watching LOK now XD

no but it's good to though