Do u think I deserve to meet Justin bieber?

name: Justin drew bieber 

march 1st 1994

12:56am

2nd floor st. Judes hospital

Stratford  Ontario, Canada

Mom had a C - section  

his tongue was 0.2 inches 

7lbs 11ounces

blood type Is AB positive

room: 126

doctor: Simon bexlaham

Favorite food: spaghetti 

Favorite color: purple

Favorite candy: sour patch kids 

Shoe size: 7 1/2 - 8

Favorite shoe: Nike 

Favorite number: 6 because it was his jersey number when he played hocky

Current height: 5'5 

What kind of girls he likes: anyone who can make him laugh, good personality, perferably dark hair and good smile

Parents:  mom's name is Pattie Elizabeth Mallette, and his dad's name is Jeremy Jack Bieber.

Favorite drink: orange juice

Favorite movie: rocky 4

Likes to visit: new York and Canada

Has a good friendship with usher, Sean kingston, and justin tinberlake

Currently dating selena gomez

His idol is Michael Jackson

Favorite band is boys2men

Loves his belibers

Had/has a crush on beyonce

Had to decide weather to be signed by Justin timberlake or usher (he choose usher) :)

His manager is scooter Braun

He was Discoverer on youtube. 

He played at the theater in canada when he was younger 

- I know ALOT MORE FACTS But I can't. Think of them now.. Lol - 

Ok, so now I'm done with that here is why I wanna meet him: 

1st off I wanna say Justin drew bieber has the be one of the most talented amazingly sexy teenager ever in the history of music. He changed so many peoples life and is such an inspiration. 

He made his dreams come true and he kept fighting for it through all the hate since he 1st made his YouTube account, kidrauhl. He is soo caring to all his belibers. He always visiting children with cancer and diseases. He has an amazing personality and is always making jokes. I wanna meet him because he is strong, even with all the hate going on with people calling him "gay", "untalented", and "worthless" he still keeps his head up high. I love him SOOOO much!! He is such an inspiration!

When I tell people "someday I wanna meet Justin bieber" and they say "never" you know what I tell them? 

~ NEVER SAY NEVER! ~ 

~ a certified beliber <3 

So tell me, do u think I deserve to meet him?

Favorite Answer

Yes!! You are a Big Fan as I am with Mj, people may call us Stockers/Weirdos.But the truth is that we r just BIG FANS!!!

MUCH LOVE,

PYT.

• H

I think you need to get out more and realize there is so much more to life than one celebrity. Just because you know some "facts" that would likely be very scary to him or to anyone else and put you on a stalker list, doesn't mean you "deserve" anything.

You know, he isn't the only person who excels in something. He isn't the only teenager who ever made it in music. He isn't the only person who visits sick and dying children. He had a lot of help making his own dreams come true. Most people do not have the "ins" that his parents did. I haven't seen anything that makes him "strong". The word "strong" must mean something very different to you. I don't understand why people say he has "changed lives"....again, it must mean something very different.

It's great to have a crush on a celebrity but there is a point where it goes too far.

Realize that you can do most anything this guy can do if you want to. You can volunteer, be a better person, join up with the YMCA and help younger kids, get involved in school, find a passion and pursue it, stay in school and learn, etc.

I don't find that knowing quite a lot of facts about Justin Bieber would make someone a Belieber considering of the fact that you can gain all of the facts about Justin Bieber from the help of Google. I find that a Belieber is someone that believes in Justin Bieber meaning that they won't ever leave him even through the tough times. If you supported Justin Bieber when he got a girlfriend, tattoo's, haircut's, went through Mariah Yeater case and more you deserve to meet Justin Bieber.

I'm not trying to be mean but every Justin Bieber fan deserves to meet him just as much as everyone else.

Imagine this. 2 different girls want to meet Justin Bieber but only one can meet him. There's girl A and girl B. Girl A knows facts about Bieber. Girl B knows facts about Bieber too.

The thing is, I bet you can't say which one deserves to meet him. I know I can't because as I was saying, every Bieber fan deserves to meet him as much as everyone else does.

Thanks for listening, and I hope you meet your idol.

Do you know a huge guy named Shaq. I think He has Justin Beaver's phone number.

Your Honor, I'd like to introduce state's evidence exhibit A.

Source(s): Juris Doctorate, specializing in Stage 5 Clinger law
  • He's just a person, who happens to be a famous singer. Antone DESERVES to meet him, but that doesn't mean everyone will.

It is nice that you are such an enthusiastic fan. I don't know what the odds of you meeting him are, but like you said Never say Never

That's kinda creepy that you just spilled a fact sheet on him.

Um sure