So, the gated community that zimmerman lives in is an apartment complex?

Does anyone else recollect al sharpton and the rest of the media implying that it was in the hob knobs? I live in a gated condoplex myself and am surrounded by Meth addicts, illegals and other libs.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

and apartment complexes are the NUMBER ONE LOCATION for all car and home burglaries...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Google Maps says Yes and in that environment it would be rather easy for new visitor to get disoriented and appear to be suspicious

Edit

@ O'Ryan

Here's the satelllite pic

https://maps.google.com/

OK

That didn't work

Here's the address

111 Retreat View Cir, Sanford, FL

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

It's town houses isn't it?

It's probably one of those "condo neighborhoods" where you don't actually own the outside of your house. That way they can make sure you don't paint it an unapproved color or let the lawn turn brown.

These are quite popular in Florida.

Source(s): e.g. My homeowners association wants to fine me $100 a day for wrong-colored mulch http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/condoblog/2010/07/my...
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yeah it was just a crappy apartment complex but the media uses the word "gated community" to make it sound exclusive and rich

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

Actually it was the Cons who claimed Trayvon Martin had no business in a gated community. Makes it easier to excuse his murder.

• 8 years ago

Apparently anything better than a hole in the ground is a mansion to al sharpton and his friends.

• Bonzo
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Right, How much money did Zimmerman say when the judge asked him? Coded lies.

• 8 years ago

I don't remember him implying that. Maybe he did, but I don't remember it. I don't see that it makes much difference, do you?

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

you left out the gays like yourself. you live in san fran crisco so you have to be gay

Source(s): same as the askers. remember when you told me you knew someone was an obama supporter because of the way he acted? so im using your logic. san fran crisco= gay dude
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

where do u live exactly ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.