Jose asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

Where can I find a girlfriend who needs voodoo to get in a shower and talks about Audrey Hepburn all the time?

Any girl who worships Audrey Hepburn like me? I don't shower often. I need the time to watch movies.

Favorite Answer

Audrey Hepburn rocks

• M S

on a planet of the star vega:

How far is Vega, really?

The bright summer star Vega is about 27 light years away. That means that the light that left that star in 1983 is just getting to Earth in 2010. Light travels at 186,000 miles per second, and it took 27 years for it to get here... but can anyone really comprehend just how far this distance is? Lets take a look:

27 light years is equal to about 1.5837x10^14 miles, or, one hundred fifty eight million, three hundred seventy thousand million miles! But this too is more or less meaningless. Let's try to put this into perspective by scaling down the distance; let's say that the distance between Earth and Vega is the same as the distance between New York and Los Angeles (about 2700 miles). Now, on this same scale, how far would the distance to the Moon (about 250,000 "real" miles) be?