What do you think about the name Monica?

If we have a baby girl? I know it's a bit of an older name and kind of reminds me of a 30 or 40-yr-old (I went to elementary school with a few kids named Monica) but this name is kind of appealing to me for a little girl now. Anyone think it would work well for a little one? Big sisters are Meredith... show more If we have a baby girl?
I know it's a bit of an older name and kind of reminds me of a 30 or 40-yr-old (I went to elementary school with a few kids named Monica) but this name is kind of appealing to me for a little girl now.
Anyone think it would work well for a little one? Big sisters are Meredith (Merrie), Piper, Kinsey, and Diana. Do these names work well together? What about middle names? I kinda like Monica Jane but Jane is my older daughter's middle name so I'd want something else...