How do I download a free minecraft with working multiplayer?

I downloaded a Minecraft for free and it was successful.The problem is when I go to multiplayer it won't work. It says "User not premium" which i know it has to do with the purchase of the game. Does anyone know a website I can go to, to get Minecraft and Multiplayer to both work? If so, please reply.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You either need a cracked (hacked) server that you can find just search it up on google or just buy a premium account

Source(s): my minecraft account
  • mukram
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Minecraft Multiplayer Download

• 8 years ago

Now that's not your minecraft problem but the server problem.

When somebody sets up a minecraft server there will be a file "server" when opening it up with notepad you will see somewhere a thing called "online mode" in default it's true that must be changed to false so that cracked minecraft users can play in the server.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

It would be REALLY hard to get that at the moment, except for than on the torrent sites. Since CIA, etc. shutted down MegaUpload (Temporarily for the moment being, might be forever.) All the file sharing sites like RapidShare, FileSonic, 4Share and all of those sites pretty much deleted all the illegal stuff from their servers. Try looking on a torrent site, and STAY THE HECK AWAY from thepiratebay.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

ben ur "special" it's not illegal the free versions of minecraft are older versions of the full premium game which are now outdated, and the developers of minecraft make them available for the public, i downloaded my free version of minecraft from them(no multiplayer)

now cracked multiplayer versions are illegal

but for those you will have to do what the others said

• 8 years ago

well donlode the minecraft lancer and ask a frend for the sivers usersname and pasword

• 8 years ago

Here is launcher:

http://www.mediafire.com/?md24e0sjei0otir

And for servers you can to find on:

http://www.gametracker.com/search/minecraft/

On most servers you can't go, but you will find some.

Source(s): Me.
  • 8 years ago

mineshafter

Take that Notch >:U only play good games my ***.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Ben --- It's not illegal.

• 8 years ago

This question is illegal, I have reported it. Please buy your games LEGALLY.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.