Will I get into university of Miami ?

My shop homier and freshman year, I took all regular college prep classes and I earned 10 "A", and 14 "B" and "B+" I transferred to PineCrest school, one of the top in the nation and I really worked hard, I took 7 classes junior year since we work on 9 period day and on a semster... show more My shop homier and freshman year, I took all regular college prep classes and I earned 10 "A", and 14 "B" and "B+"
I transferred to PineCrest school, one of the top in the nation and I really worked hard, I took 7 classes junior year since we work on 9 period day and on a semster calendar
Ap French : A+/A+
Ap Bio: A-/A
Ap Economics: A-/A-
English 3 honors: A-/A
Precalculus Honors: A+/A+
Science research Honors: A/A

Senior year almost finish first semester:
Ap art history: A/
Ap calculus Ab: A-/
Ap programming:A+/
English 4honors:A-
Ap us history: A-
Physics Honors: A

So will this upward trend with harder classes help me.

I am also a USTA member and on the varsity tennis team
I took a college class Which was every Saturday .
I play Golf
I volunteered in Haiti at thanks giving.
Sophomore year summer I went on a business program at Stanford epgy
Junior year summer I went to Harvard intensive summer program and next summer I plan on going on a 4 week one at Cambridge university.
I competed at state level science competition such as the science Olympiad and Isef.
I am part of:
Key club
National honor society
Student leadership
Fbla
Science and engineering club
Student government
And president of the business club.
I created a fundraiser in my community with a friend which was dinner events organized by us with bands, we raised 15 000$ do far and we are donating it to build school in Haiti to make it a better place for education.
I am working on starting my own websites of iPhone parts and gadjets.
I have taken university computer classes at IMacs .
During junior year spring break I went to an ID tech camp in video games.
I volunteer at my local church, hospital, and science museum.
I have one little scholarships contest.
I have a job at Starbucks .
I might be a silver knight nominee.

So what are my chances to get into University of Miami, NYU, Ann harbor, USC, UCSD, Boston college, Boston university, penn state, Berkeley , and Stanford
Be honest, thank you