Who's hotter? Christina Agulera or Christina Applegate?

Hard decision for me but Christina Applegate, nothing was, or ever will be hotter than she was on MWC.

Favorite Answer

they both are pretty but i think Christina Applegate has a Sexier body than Christina Aguilera...

Good, i admire them enthusiastic about different reasons, so it can be rough to evaluate. However I suppose that Christina Aguilera has some mad talent, so she tops the record for me. Christina Applegate is an efficient actress, however i don't believe she is out of the ordinary or anything. Equal with Christina Milian. She's obtained some just right tune and is a very good performer, however she remains to be a methods at the back of Aguilera. Aguilera is the vet and Milian is more of the rookie.

Christina Agulera

Christina Agulera now. She still has her real t*ts. Applegate doesn't anymore. A great shame but that's the way it is.

Aguilera

Source(s): Boobies

Well, dang it's not her fault she got breast cancer smh.

But I pick Christina Aguilera, she's curvy. Curvy women are beautiful!

Christina Aguilera, but she's fat now :(

• shane

Aguilera. She's a fox.