Opinions about black iron sights on a tan AR?

I've had a scope on my m&p15 because I usually use it for coyote hunting. A whole back I painted it all tan. I love the way the rifle looks tan so I'd like to leave it, but I've decided to pull off the glass and put irons on it. It's the Optics Ready submodel so both the reciever and gas block are... show more I've had a scope on my m&p15 because I usually use it for coyote hunting. A whole back I painted it all tan. I love the way the rifle looks tan so I'd like to leave it, but I've decided to pull off the glass and put irons on it. It's the Optics Ready submodel so both the reciever and gas block are flat tops. I was gonna buy a fixed front sight and I'm thinking of buying the magpul MBUS for the rear.
So, would black irons look weird on an all tan rifle? I'm hesitant to buy the tan colored sights, as I may want to strip the paint from the rifle in the future, or use the sights on a different rifle. So I feel like black on tan is gonna be the best bet.
What do you guys think?
Thanks
-J

Also, does any one Have any suggestions on which irons I should get? I'm thinking I'll go with a fixed sight up front, and a flip up in the back.
Update: @ hd rider .. That isn't even remotely close to what I fu€king asked you, is it you god damn tool?