Game's lag when I try and record.?
So on my desktop which is a compaq and I try and play games and then record them at the same time and it lags like minecraft if i record it with bandicam it lag's same with camtasia studio screen recorder but not with fraps why is that In my computer I have 4gb ram 2x2gb ram cards ddr3 and I have a nvidia geforce 9800 gtx
and I have a 2.2ghz processor does anyone know why my comp lags when recording with either of those do I have a virus or something let me know thank's
My comp only allows up to 4gb ram.
- 8 years agoFavorite Answer
well i don't know why thew would if fraps don't. maby get more ram i snuggest 6 GB that's what now a days pces need for good quality
- John CarpenterLv 58 years ago
1) To increase the FPS and reduce the Lag, click "Options..." button, click "Video Settings..." button, and then click "Performance: Max FPS/Balanced/Power saver" button.
- Performance: Max FPS => You will get the Max FPS
- Performance: Balanced
- Performance: Power saver
2) If you still have the lag, play the Minecraft in Window mode, and reduce the game/Window size.
- 8 years ago
2.2 GHz isn't that much processing for computers when running games, so if your trying to play a game and record it at the same time, its going to lagSource(s): Im using a gaming computer and most pc games require about 3.2 GHz processors to run with mid-settings